Wednesday, December 5, 2012

INTRODUCTION : Pieces Of Me


Suratni Saito is my full name and I’m 26 years old. Being a wife to a very lovely man, Mohd Halim Masiron on 9/10/11 was the most wonderful thing in my life and now my life became much more meaningful after my cute little princess, Nur’Afifah Soubiroh was born on 3/8/2012. I’m working as a Secretary in Maktab Teknik PDRM, Bakri, Muar, Johor since 2007 and now I’m a final year student of SHR course under SPACE UTM. Oh, how time flies! 2012 is my fifth year of being a part time student; and still I keep on travelling Muar-JB-Muar during weekend in order to get a scroll of Degree. (Thanks a lot to my hubby, baby and for the solid understanding, patient and supports...) Apparently, this is the second time I registered for HRIS subject with Dr. Nur Naha. It’s not because I fail this subject before, but due to my health problem during first trimester pregnancy, I have no choice instead of drop this subject. Praise to Allah, now I’m already a motherJ... Dr. Nur Naha, I bet you must be didn’t remember me, don’t you? Never mind, I do understand it’s not easy for a lecturer to remember all of the students... (Yes, I am truly understand because I was a former part time lecturer in Port Dickson Polytechnic though). Last but not least, I am really hoped that I can get a flying colors result for this subject, InsyaAllah… ALL THE BEST FOR MYSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment